Eczema Help - Useful tips on natural eczema treatment
If you or someone in your family is struggling through Eczema at the moment, we hope you find this information on the causes of eczema and eczema treatments useful
We have gathered together our most helpful tips for Eczema relief to share with you, and we hope you find this eczema information useful in your eczema journey. Please always consult your preferred health professional first and foremost.
1. Visit your Health professional, GP or Naturopath to assess your Eczema. They can help eliminate an infection and arrange for allergy testing.
2. Undertake a food elimination diet to eliminate the presence of a food allergy which could be causing your eczema. We have shared an easy to follow food elimination diet on our blog to help you identify what any food-based causes of your eczema are.
3. Begin applying Frankie Kawakawa Balm to help your Eczema up to 3 times a day. Our Kawakawa Balm is designed to soothe itchy inflamed skin and also create a strong barrier against moisture loss and external allergens - this is a crucial step in ensuring your Eczema does not worsen.
4. Try to eliminate all synthetics from the home - washing powders and cleaners, soaps and body washes and shampoos and synthetic fabrics in clothing and bedding. We have shared information about eczema triggers in clothing here.
5. Eliminate all dust and mould in the home, and ventilate your home everyday. Here is an article on eczema help that addresses environmental eczema triggers.
7. Introduce a good probiotic to your diet either in pill, liquid form or by eating a diet rich in pro biotics (yoghurt, kefir, bone broth, fermented foods).
If you have any specific questions or would like further support in your Eczema journey, feel free to email us and our team of Naturopaths can point you in the right direction.