Eczema Help - Useful tips on natural eczema treatment
If you or someone in your family is struggling through Eczema at the moment, we hope you find this information on causes of eczema and eczema treatments useful.
We have gathered together our top tips for Eczema relief to share with you, but please always consult your preferred health professional first and foremost.
1. Visit your Health professional, GP or naturopath to assess your Eczema to eliminate an infection and to arrange for allergy testing.
2. Undertake a food elimination diet to eliminate the presence of a food allergy which could be causing your eczema - we have an easy to follow food elimination diet on our blog.
3. Begin applying Frankie Kawakawa Balm to Eczema up to 3 times a day to soothe itchy inflamed skin and to create a strong barrier against moisture loss and external allergens - this is a crucial step in ensuring your Eczema does not worsen.
4. Try to eliminate all synthetics from the home - washing powders and cleaners, soaps and body washes and shampoos and synthetic fabrics in clothing and bedding.
5. Eliminate all dust and mould in the home, and ventilate your home everyday.
7. Introduce a good probiotic to your diet either in pill, liquid form or by eating a diet rich in pro biotics (yoghurt, kefir, bone broth, fermented foods).
If you have any specific questions or would like further support in your Eczema journey, feel free to email us and our team of Naturopaths can point you in the right direction.